・ General piping compatible with a wide range of fluids including
water, oil, chemical and air
・ Highly transparent and provides security in fluid verification
・ Increased durability achieved by oil-resistant inner layer
・ Very flexible and the piping work is made easy
・ The hose is easy to cut and has good insertion performance for couplings
・ Safe and secure due to its compliance with corrected RoHS2 regulations
Working temperature range / -5～60℃
1. The hose can be used for water, air, oil, chemicals, and powder, but when using it with oils, chemicals, or powder, conﬁrm chemical resistance data on the Toyox website or please consult with our Customer Advice Center. ※Do not use for fuel oil (heavy oil, kerosene (light oil), kerosene (lamp oil), gasoline) or solvents.
2. Do not use for food or beverages
3. Please note that compounding agents such as ※2 plasticizers could be extracted / eluted from the hose depending on use conditions. Please conﬁrm the use conditions and the eﬀects on your products before use.
4. Use the products within their working temperature range.
5. Use the products within their working pressure range
6. Use hoses at bend angles larger than their ※3 minimum bending radius. Angles smaller than the minimum bending radius may result in hose overbending or lower pressure resistance. Powders and granular materials may cause wear. Use a hose with as large a bending radius as possible.
7. When cutting a hose, make sure that the edge face of the hose is cut perpendicularly. If it is not perpendicular, the hose may leak or become disconnected.
8. Keep the hose away from open ﬂame.
9. Use hose nipples suitable for the size of the hose. Do not use hose nipples with damaged or rusted surfaces.
10. We recommend using TOYOX dedicated hose couplings and hose clamps. Retighten the hose clamp as necessary
11. Deformation of the plastic hose clamp fastening can cause ﬂuid leakage and hose disconnection. Tightly fastening hose with wire may damage the inner or exterior surface of the hose and cause it to rupture.
12. Do not use one-push ﬁttings. Hose may rupture
13. The life of hoses will be greatly aﬀected by the physical properties, temperature, and ﬂow rates of the ﬂuid as well as by the frequency of pressurization and depressurization
14. If any of the following problems or similar signs are found in the pre-work or regular inspections, immediately cease use and repair or replace the hose.
○ Abnormalities near the ﬁtting: Localized stretching, bending, leakage, bulging, or shallow insertion into the nipple
○ External damage: Large scratches in the outer surface, cracking, or water inﬁltrating the reinforcement layer
○ Internal abnormalities: Bulging or ※5 separation of the inner surface, or wear that leads to exposure of the hose reinforcement material. Note: In the case of abnormalities on the interior or exterior surface, hose scrapings and fragments of hose reinforcing materials may mix into the ﬂuid inside the hose
○ Other abnormal changes (stiﬀening, ※6 swelling, cracking, bulging, etc.)
15. Do not store outdoors or in a place subject to direct sunlight. This may cause the quality of the hose surface to deteriorate, becoming sticky and/or susceptible to cracking. Store in a low-humidity, well-ventilated place. Store keeping the inside of the hose free from foreign matter and dust.
16. Do not incinerate the hose. The incineration may generate toxic gases or damage incinerators; therefore, the hose should be treated as industrial waste for disposal purposes.
17. The hose should be disposed of in accordance with the requirements of the local region.