・ More resistant to bending and collapse compared to the existing braided hose ・Can be used for piping in a tight area
・ Bending and collapse-resistant performance with shape retaining characteristics eliminates pressure loss and saves energy consumption
・ No need to cover the insulation material, reducing the piping work and time required.
・ Less likely to form condensation, preventing electrical leakage accidents and injuries due to wet floors. No need to clean on account of condensation either.
・ Safe and secure due to its compliance with corrected RoHS2 regulations
Working temperature range / -5～60℃
1. Warning Take suﬃcient care when cutting hoses or mounting couplings, as the edge of the reinforcement coil may cause injury.
2. This hose is dedicated for water use. Avoid using any other.
※Do not use for fuel oil (heavy oil, kerosene (light oil), kerosene (lamp oil), gasoline) or solvents.
※Do not use for food or beverages.
3. Please note that compounding agents such as ※2 plasticizers could be extracted / eluted from the hose depending on use conditions.
Please conﬁrm the use conditions and the eﬀects on your products before use.
4. Use the products within their working temperature range.
5. Use the products within their working pressure range
6. Use hoses at bend angles larger than their ※3 minimum bending radius. Angles smaller than the minimum bending radius may result in hose overbending or lower pressure resistance.
7. Do not use a hose that is extremely bent near a coupling.
8. Keep the hose away from open ﬂame
9. When cutting a hose, make sure that the edge face of the hose is cut perpendicularly. If it is not perpendicular, the hose may leak or become disconnected.
10. Use hose nipples suitable for the size of the hose. Do not use hose nipples with damaged or rusted surfaces.
11. Make sure the terminal end of the barb ﬁtting is as round as possible.
12. We recommend using TOYOX dedicated “”TOYOCONNECTOR”” couplings or dedicated clamps.
Do not fasten the hose clamp over the PE foam.
When mounting dedicated couplings, mount them correctly upon careful reading of the instruction manual included with the product.
Fasten dedicated clamps within the regulated maximum tightening torque and retighten them as necessary. Deformation of the plastic hose clamp fastening can cause ﬂuid leakage and hose disconnection.
Tightly fastening hose with wire may damage the inner or exterior surface of the hose and cause it to rupture.
13. The HYBRID TOYODROP Hose has a structure resistant to twisting. Mount it so that it is not forced to twist by equipment oscillation or rotation.
14. When mounting the hose, keep the coupling straight, as the reinforcement material may stick out and cause injury if the hose is twisted when inserted.
15. Set the length so as to ensure suﬃcient play in the hose to avoid it being put under tension.
16. The life of hoses will be greatly aﬀected by the physical properties, temperature, and ﬂow rates of the ﬂuid as well as by the frequency of pressurization and depressurization. If any of the following problems or similar signs are found in the pre-work or regular inspections, immediately cease use and repair or replace the hose.
○ Abnormalities near the ﬁtting: Localized stretching, bending, leakage, bulging, or shallow insertion into the nipple
○ External damage: Large scratches in the outer surface, cracking, or water inﬁltrating the reinforcement layer
○ Internal abnormalities: Bulging or ※5 separation of the inner surface, or wear that leads to exposure of the hose reinforcement material.
Note: In the case of abnormalities on the interior or exterior surface, hose scrapings and fragments of hose reinforcing materials may mix into the ﬂuid inside the hose.
○ Other abnormal changes (stiﬀening, ※6 swelling, cracking, bulging, etc.)
17. Do not use one-push ﬁttings. Hose may rupture
18. Do not store outdoors or in a place subject to direct sunlight. This may cause the quality of the hose surface to deteriorate, becoming sticky and/or susceptible to cracking. Store in a low-humidity, well-ventilated place.
Store keeping the inside of the hose free from foreign matter and dust.
19. Do not incinerate the hose. The incineration may generate toxic gases or damage incinerators; therefore, the hose should be treated as industrial waste for disposal purposes.
20. The hose should be disposed of in accordance with the requirements of the local region.